Monday, January 3, 2011

The First Post

I've joined the new millenium about a decade late.  I know nothing about writing a blog, so bear with me.  It does turn out that I'm pretty good at reading blogs.  We'll see how that translates.  Probably you'll find alot of Pioneer Woman knock off posts.  Be forewarned.

Why Thymes and TribulationsThymes because I do alot of cooking and actually do use Thyme quite a lot.  And of course, it's a bit of a double entendre.  Tribulations reflects the results of most of my cooking forays.  However I don't imagine I'll always write about cooking as holding down a full time job, I can't cook everyday.  So hopefully anyone reading this will bear with me as this whole venture is definitely unsculpted clay.  I initially wanted to call the blog, Cooking and Other Disasters but when push came to shove,  it seemed too negative even for me.  So Thymes and Tribulations it is...for now.

Above all please bear with me on design.  I really hate what I've selected so I'll be changing it as soon as I figure out how.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment